Education & Qualifications
- MA in Art & Science (Distinction), Central Saint Martins 2016.
- Fine Art BA (1st Class Hons), Norwich University College of the Arts 2011.
- January 2012 - June 2013 The Stephen Perse Foundation, Cambridge
- ‘Art inspired by Science’ BBC Radio Cambridgeshire Chris Mann, June 2017.
- ‘Action Potential’ SciArt (New York based magazine) June 2017 issue www.sciartmagazine.com/june2017contents
- 'Exploring the interface between Art & Science' Contemporary Glass Society's Quarterly magazine Sept 2016 Issue 61 www.cgs.org
- IS International School ; 'Breaking down the barriers' Issue: September 2013
'Jenny Walsh gives a practical demonstration of the link between Science and Art'
- German contemporary art magazine 'Kunst + Unterricht' (Friedrich Publication) Issue: Sept 2012 Editorial piece referencing 'Dissonance'
- 'Action Potential’ Institute of Behavioural Neurology UCL, October 2017.
- 'Potential Realities’ University College London, July 2017.
- 'Exchanges' Wellcome Trust Stem Cell Institute, Michael House, Cambridge, June 2017.
- 'Neural Knitworks' Cambridge Science Festival, March 2017.
- 'Unfolding Realities' MA Art & Science, Central Saint Martin's, May 2016.
- 'Mind - MAtter', Elthorne road studios, London, November 2015.
- 'You're the reason our kids are ugly' The Laundry, London E8, March 2015.
- 'Black Box', Elthorne Rd Studios London, November 2014.
- 'Skin', Visual Arts Centre, Cambridge, June 2013.
- 'Recordings', Visual Arts Centre, Cambridge, June 2012.
- 'Holding it Together’ Painting Gallery, NUCA, Norwich, January 2011.
- Elements: Material Worlds exhibition The Forum Norwich, July 2011.
- 'The Late Shift' The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts Norwich, Feb 2011.
- 100 Invitations 100 Responses NUCA, Norwich, December 2010.
- 'Encounters' a UEA collaboration at The Sainsbury Centre for VA Norwich, May 2010.
- 'The Late Shift’ at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts Norwich, Mar2010.
- 'Remembrance of Things Present’ BASKA Design, Cambridge, May 2010.
- 10 x 10 'The Stew' Norwich, May 2009.